Langley movers from Redpath Relocations can make your next commercial move or residential move stress and headache free. Are you or your business moving to or within Langley? At Redpath Relocations, we specialize in full-service commercial and residential moves in Langley.
We have over 35 years of experience as your local Langley movers. We have worked with a variety of clients so we can customize a move based on your needs. Whether it be budgeting for a small-scale move or decommissioning an entire building, our team works with you to make your relocation to Langley as smooth as possible.
- We offer a free estimate consultation
- We are a member of Mayflower Canada and the International Association of Movers
- Our employees are trained, knowledgeable professionals, experienced in the proper techniques of handling high-value product items
- We utilize the best moving equipment available on the market today
- Are you budgeting for a small-scale move or decommissioning an entire building?
- Our commercial moving team works with you to make your commercial move as smooth as possible. Let our team take away the stress of moving so that you can focus on running your business.
- Are you relocating locally, within the province, across Canada, to/from the United States or overseas to anywhere on the Globe?
- We do it all and are more than happy to be of service to you. Our affiliations with United Van Lines/Mayflower Canada and IAM (International Association of Movers), provide us with a Global network of like-minded agents to provide a quality door-to-door relocation no matter where that door will be.
- Our team at Redpath Relocations works with restoration and insurance companies to help clients get back into their homes and offices as soon as possible. We offer 24-hour restoration service to our clients. We also provide separated storage areas for all types of furniture to ensure that all of your items are stored safely.
- We offer furniture assembly service for all makes and models including, IKEA, The Brick, Staples, Home Depot, Amazon, Costco, and many more. Whether you have purchased new furniture and require help with the move and set-up, or you have existing furniture that you need to take apart, move, and reassemble in the new location, you can rest assured that our furniture assembly team is ready and equipped to get the job done right the first time. Our professional installers have the experience needed to put your furniture together quickly and correctly, saving you the frustration and time.
- Our flexible storage solutions are customized to fit the needs of our customers. Our 35,000 sq/ft storage facility is a great resource to our customers when they are moving to Langley. We can store old office furniture, overstock from your warehouse, or even furniture while you are completing restoration or renovations. We provide short or long-term storage options.
- Our philosophy towards furniture disposal is green – through and through. We care about the environment and we enjoy making furniture donations to worthy causes. It is our goal to divert as much furniture away from the landfills as possible! However, in some cases when furniture is not in re-use condition, or we cannot find a facility to accept the furniture for donation, we breakdown the furniture and recycle it at our facility. We generally can recycle up to 95% of the materials reducing the waste that ends up in the landfill.
Did you know that Redpath Relocations offers a Free Estimate? Visit our website for more information, www.redpathrelocations.com. One of our relocation consultants will be in touch with you shortly. If you are looking for reliable Coquitlam/Tri-Cities movers, get in touch with us today. You can email us at email@example.com or call our office directly at 604-945-9910.
Are you new to Langley?
To help you feel at home quicker in Langley, there are a number of services and resources available to you.
Fortis BC Electricity General Inquiries
Fortis BC Natural Gas Customer Service
BC Hydro – https://www.bchydro.com/
Langley Memorial Hospital
22051 Fraser Hwy,
Langley, BC V3A 4H4
For additional medical information and services visit the Fraser Health website http://www.fraserhealth.ca