At Redpath Relocations, we make every effort to reduce waste by donating old furniture whenever possible. Our philosophy towards furniture disposal is green – through and through. We care about the environment and we enjoy making furniture donations to worthy causes. It is our goal to divert as much furniture away from the landfills as possible! However, in some cases when furniture is not in re-useable condition, or we cannot find a facility to accept the furniture for donation, we breakdown the furniture and recycle it at our facility. We generally can recycle up to 95% of the materials reducing the waste that ends up in the landfill.
- Keeps reusable materials from ending up in a landfill
- Helps provide raw materials to local manufacturers for other products
- Conserves natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals
- Prevents pollution by reducing the need to collect new raw materials
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global climate change
- Saves energy
- You feel better about your disposal choice!
With our CEO’s 35+ years of experience in the moving and storage industry, Redpath Relocations is no stranger to the various needs of our clients. Whether it be budgeting for a small-scale move or decommissioning an entire building, our team aims to make your relocation as smooth as possible. With your best interest in mind, we will handle your transition into a fresh office environment, and in the case of our residential clientele, we help turn your house into a home. Our state of the art storage facility is more than equipped to handle your excess goods, whether you’re moving or not! We are always ready, and always reliable. Give us a call to find out how we can help you.