Donate or Recycle Your Old Furniture in Vancouver
Our team works with many different organizations to donate furniture for reuse. Items that can’t be donated are broken down by Redpath Relocations and recycled.
With Your Furniture Recycling Needs
At Redpath Relocations, we make every effort to reduce waste by donating old furniture whenever possible. Our philosophy towards furniture disposal is green – through and through. We care about the environment and we enjoy making furniture donations to worthy causes. It is our goal to divert as much furniture away from the landfills as possible!
However, in some cases when furniture is not in re-useable condition, or we cannot find a facility to accept the furniture for donation, we break down the furniture and recycle it at our facility. We generally can recycle up to 95% of the materials reducing the waste that ends up in the landfill.
Benefits of Recycling
- Keeps reusable materials from ending up in a landfill
- Saves energy
- Conserves natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals
- Helps provide raw materials to local manufacturers for other products
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global climate change
- Prevents pollution by reducing the need to collect new raw materials
- You feel better about your disposal choice!
Redpath Relocations offers walk-away service from old office furnishings. Our team works to donate used furniture for reuse, or to recycle them if they cannot be reused.
Donate a few small offices of chairs and desks, repurpose storage rooms of filing cabinets, or decommission entire buildings of furniture and equipment.
All of our office movers are fully trained experts in the office move process. We have completed thousands of office moves seamlessly.